If this is your first time as a registered MCCKAP Test Administrator, you should have received a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled “You have been granted SCCM administrator access” that will allow you administrative access to the Test Administrator Portal and ask you to reset your password for the SCCM testing website, which is hosted by Yardstick. If you do not receive this email by March 4, please check your junk/spam mail folders. If possible, please add the getyardstick.com domain to your white list of safe domains. If you haven’t yet logged in and reset your password, please do so. If you cannot locate the welcome email, you can go to https://yardstickadmin.com/en/login and use the “Forgot your password” link to set your password.
If you were a registered MCCKAP test administrator in 2019, then you will already be registered in the system and have access to the Test Administrator Portal. Please note that even as a returning test administrator you still have to log in to the system in the week leading up to the examination to create new users, edit existing users, and grant access to the examination.
If you cannot locate the welcome email or have forgotten a previously established password, you can go to https://yardstickadmin.com/en/login and use the “Forgot your password” link to reset your password.
- In order to allow your fellows access to the examination, you will have to enter their information into the SCCM testing website prior to MCCKAP administration. Please log in to the SCCM testing website as early as possible before beginning the examination; the examination goes live Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at 7:00 a.m. Central Time. No one will have access to the examination until that time.
- After logging in to the SCCM testing website, click on the button titled Users.
- If you are a first-time administrator, you will be taken to a page where you can add fellows by clicking the Add your first user button.
- If you are a returning administrator, you will be taken to a page where you can view existing fellows – those who took the 2019 examination – and add new fellows. You can add new users by clicking the Add user button located in the right-hand corner of the screen. Please only add fellows who are taking the 2020 examination and who are not already listed as an existing fellow. In order to preserve cohort stats from previous administrations of the examination, please DO NOT DELETE existing fellows who are listed but who are either no longer in your program or who are not taking the examination in 2020.When adding new fellows, please check that the User Groups field at the top of the data entry screen is already populated with a group associated with the current year’s examination and your SCCM ID number. The group name will be listed in the following manner: “MCCKAP2020group-(director’s SCCM ID number).” All fellows must be linked to this user group to be included in the assessment. If there is more than one group listed, please remove any groups that do not contain the current examination year, 2020.
- Additionally, please populate the following fields for your fellows: username, first name, last name, and personal email. For username, please input the fellow’s complete preferred email address and then copy this email address into the personal email field. The password field will contain pre-filled characters, so there is no need to enter text.
- Please click the User Details link near the bottom of the page to reveal options for Specialty and Post Graduate Year. Select the appropriate medical specialty and post graduate year for each fellow. If you do no populate the specialty and post graduate year information, cohort stats for the examination will be incomplete.
- After all fields are complete, click the Add user button found at the bottom of the page. Then, proceed to add all your fellows in the same way. Once all the fellows have been added into the system, click on the Users tab to review the complete list of fellows. Upon being added to your user group, all fellows will receive an email welcoming them to the SCCM testing website and asking them to log in and verify their email addresses and reset their passwords.
- If while attempting to add new fellows you receive an error message stating "Personal email is already in use," this simply means that the fellow has taken other SCCM examinations in the past. In order to add fellows who are already in the system, you should contact SCCM support. While SCCM will add your fellow to your user group, you will still have to grant them access to the examination.
- If you are a returning administrator and wish to update/verify existing fellows – users who took the 2019 examination and will also take the 2020 examination – click the Edit link that is in the Control column on the right side of the screen. The Edit link will allow you to edit the user’s information within in the system.