As a test administrator, you should have received an email from email@example.com
granting you SCCM administrator access and asking you to reset your password for the SCCM testing website, which is hosted by Yardstick. If possible, please add the getardstick.com
domain to your white list of safe domains. If you haven’t yet received this email, please check your junk/spam mail folders. If you haven’t yet logged in and reset your password, please do so.
- In order to allow your fellows access to the examination, you will have to enter their information into the SCCM testing website prior to MCCKAP administration. Please log in to the SCCM testing website as early as possible before beginning the examination; the examination goes live Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at 7:00 a.m. Central Time. No one will have access to the examination until that time.
- After logging in to the SCCM testing website, click on the link titled Users. Add fellows by clicking the Add your first user button. On the next screen, double-check that the user group field at the top is already populated with a group associated with your SCCM ID number. All fellows must be linked to this user group to be included in the assessment.
- You are required to populate the following fields for your fellows: username, first name, last name, and personal email. For username, please input the fellow’s complete preferred email address, and then copy this email address into the personal email field below. The password field will be pre-filled, so there is no need to enter text. The fellows will receive an email after being added into the system asking them to change their password upon first login. They should record these self-generated passwords in a safe place.However, if you have entered a password into the password field, you will have to notify your fellow of that password so they may login and change their password to one of their choosing. Additionally, in this circumstance, the email that fellows receive asking them to change their password will expire.
- Should you receive an error message stating "Personal email is already in use," this simply means that the fellow has taken other SCCM examinations in the past. In order to add this fellow, you should contact SCCM support. While SCCM will add your fellow to your user group, you will still have to grant them the examination.
- Click the User Details link near the bottom of the page to reveal options for Specialty and Post Graduate Year. Select the appropriate medical specialty and post graduate year for each fellow. After all fields are complete, click the Add user button found in the bottom left corner of the page. Then, proceed to add all of your fellows in the same way. Once all of the fellows have been added into the system, click on the Users tab to review the complete list of fellows. Upon being added to your user group, all fellows will receive an email welcoming them to the SCCM testing website and asking them to log in and verify their email addresses and reset their passwords.