To license SCCM’s MCCR course, the course site must purchase a license and pay a learner fee for each participant. This includes:
- Presentations with speaker notes
- Administrative materials for the course
- Copy of Multiprofessional Critical Care Review: Adult textbook for each participant
- Certificate of attendance for each participant upon successful course completion
- Support from SCCM’s Licensing Team to help secure SCCM-approved faculty and plan the course
Pricing options for SCCM’s licensed activities are tiered, based on the country in which the course is held. This allows SCCM to accommodate various ranges in needs and available financial resources.
||MCCR License Fees
||MCCR Learner Fee
* Tiered pricing is based on a country's Gross Domestic Product at Purchasing Power Parity Per Capita as reported by the World Bank in its most current World Development Indicators database.
Please contact the Licensed Course Team by filling out the form above with any circumstances that may require special pricing consideration.
Licensed course pricing is designed to be fair and flexible by providing tiered options. Tiers are based on a country's gross domestic product (GDP) ranking based on purchasing power per capita (PPP) as reported by the World Bank in its most current World Development Indicators database.
Enter your country below to determine the correct pricing tier.