SCCM is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving care for the critically ill and injured through education, research and advocacy. Located in Mount Prospect, Illinois, we offer a professional, friendly, business casual work environment, with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For consideration, send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
SCCM offers a stimulating work environment and excellent benefits:
- Generous paid vacation time
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Summer hours program
- Medical, dental, short/long-term disability and life insurance
- Matching 401(K)
- Educational assistance
- Performance-based incentive plan
- Business casual office
Member Service Representative
The Member Service Representative serves as the primary point of contact for customer/ member inquiries, tracks frequently asked questions and works with staff to ensure timely responses and resolution to customer requests. The Member Service Representative is also responsible for tier 1 troubleshooting, replicating and resolving customers/members inquiries related to online course access, connectivity issues, account lockouts, and other technical related requests. This person also assists with the day to day activities of the Customer Service department.
- Process membership dues payments, renewals, event registrations and orders
- Builds and maintains knowledge database of customer/member technical issues
- Utilizes help desk ticket tracking system to document, track and monitor customer issues, FAQs, etc.
- Troubleshoots a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with SCCM products and services.
- Advocates on behalf of customer/member making recommendations regarding improvements to SCCM products, services, and systems.
- Assist customers/members with navigating various SCCM products and services.
- Resolves tier 1 technical issues.
- Associate degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be professional and demonstrate personal integrity.
- Tech savvy, with experience manipulating multiple systems and databases while simultaneously conversing with customers.
- Must be patient, have an outgoing personality and willingness to learn.
- Experience in assessing and troubleshooting customer technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Preferred: bilingual in Spanish
- Experience with database management required; iMIS experience a plus