SCCM offers the use of REDCap Cloud to collect data for research programs. SCCM has a full-time research database administrator available to assist with data collection for an additional fee.
To learn more, please contact the Discovery team
Datasets may be made available to outside groups after the initial publication of the data by study principal investigators.
Current Datasets Available
Surviving Sepsis Campaign
- ICU Liberation Studies: Adult QI
- ICU Liberation Studies: Pediatric QI
Data Request Submission and Review
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: Adult bundle implementation QI
In order to be considered for data request review, you must:
Data Request Form Data Element Forms (.zip)
In order to be considered for final approval, your request must be:
- Unique: represents a unique project.
- Feasible: can be successfully and expeditiously undertaken.
- Important: serves the critical care community and critically ill and injured patient.
- Relevant: has broad relevance and will ultimately improve patient care in the ICU.
Fees are incurred once a data request is approved. An invoice will be sent with notification of approval.
Single Data request* fees:
- $300 for members
- $500 for nonmembers
*ICU Liberation Collaborative participants will not incur fees to access their own institution’s data.