SCCM’s popular precourses, Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care and Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care, deliver the latest clinical information relevant to patients in the ICU. These courses are now available On Demand, and the companion textbooks are available in print and as eBooks.
A sample of topics featured at the 2019 Current Concepts in Adult Critical Care course include:
- Drug Withdrawl Syndromes
- Cytokine Release Syndrome
- Inhaled Antibiotics for Respiratory Infection
A sample of topics featured at the 2019 Current Concepts in Pediatric Critical Care course include:
- Tiered Transfusion Strategies
- Metabolic Emergencies
- Pharmacologic and Mechanical Support in Pediatric Heart Failure
- Toxidromes of Emerging Street Drugs
Visit the online store
for more information. Save 10% by purchasing the Adult or Pediatric bundle, which includes the 2019 book and the On Demand course. If you have any questions, please contact SCCM Customer Service
at +1 847 827-6888.