Press Information for the 48th Critical Care Congress
Requests to attend Congress must be approved. Please contact Curtis Powell or contact +1 847 827-7282. Provide the following information:
- Company Name:
- Company Address:
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
Media Registration to Congress includes:
- Access to the meeting, including sessions and the exhibit hall.
- Access to the SCCM Events App
- Access to Congress On Demand. Congress On Demand provides access to hundreds of individual presentations drawn from the concurrent, joint, and plenary educational sessions, as well as the symposia. These recordings are provided 10 days after the event.
SCCM Media Contacts Onsite
Members of the press may contact Curt Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (312) 285-6551 (text preferred) to arrange interviews or for other inquiries on site.
Media Opportunities Onsite
Members of the media have access to the Congress Media Room, located in Room 20A at the San Diego Convention Center. This is an unlocked room that will include:
- Press releases related to Congress
- A backdrop and chairs for on-camera interviews
SCCM will arrange for select session speakers to be available after their talks. This schedule is TBD. To reserve a time slot in the press room for interviews you arrange, contact Curtis Powell.
Press Releases and Abstracts
Congress Abstracts - Critical Care Medicine Supplement, January 2019