Reserve your seat for the Society of Critical Care Medicine’s (SCCM) summer Critical Care Ultrasound courses, which will be held August 5-7, 2018, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult and Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal are comprehensive, two-day courses that will take place on August 5 and 6, 2018. These courses provide the ability to:
- Immediately integrate learned skills into your clinical practice
- Increase your diagnostic skills and scanning proficiency
- Learn from field experts on the latest strategies in ultrasound image interpretation and diagnostic challenges, as well as new innovations and procedures
- Experience high-quality education from prominent, multiprofessional faculty
- Receive a significant hands-on experience, ensured by a five-to-one learner-to-faculty ratio
Expand your echocardiographic skills and knowledge with the one-day Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult course. This course will be held on August 7, 2018. The advanced course provides attendees with an opportunity to:
- Focus on the specialty-specific use of echocardiography in the management of the critically ill patient
- Gain hands-on experience with faculty-assisted skill stations including transesophageal echocardiography
- Learn important cardiovascular information for the noninvasive management of the hemodynamically unstable patient
All courses offer continuing medical education and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit hours to physicians, nurses, and physician assistants. Register online today for Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult, Critical Care Ultrasound: Pediatric and Neonatal, and Advanced Critical Care Ultrasound: Adult, using your Customer ID and password, or contact SCCM Customer Service at +1 847 827-6888.